Buy Online and Get the First Month Free Terms and Conditions
General Promotional Terms
- These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to all promotions, competitions and offers listed below.
- In these Terms, ‘PD’ means PD Insurance Limited, Pacific International Insurance Pty Limited (NZBN9429041356500 FSP 394846) and all related group companies (also referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
- All promotions, competitions and offers are only open to residents of New Zealand aged at least 18 years.
- By entering or taking up any PD Insurance competition, promotion or offer you agree to and accept all these Promotion Terms and Conditions, as well as the specific Terms and Conditions found below for the relevant competition, promotion or offer.
- Where relevant, policy terms, conditions and exclusions, and normal underwriting criteria apply.
- Information on how to enter the promotion, and all instructions appearing on advertisements, printed material or websites will form part of the Promotion Terms and Conditions for entry into these competitions and promotions and offers. To the extent of any inconsistency in the information shown on the advertisements, printed material or websites, these Promotion Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- All information submitted by you in respect of any promotion, competition or offer becomes the
- In accordance with the applicable Privacy laws, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information held by PD Insurance.
- From time-to-time PD Insurance may also use your information to provide you with communications updating you on the full range of services it offers. If you do not want to receive this information, please let us know at any time by calling PD Insurance on 0800 738 467 or email to [email protected]
- Where a prize is to be given, PD Insurance reserves the right to request winners of any prizes to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the prize winner, or is not satisfactory to PD Insurance, then that prize winner shall forfeit their rights to any prize.
- PD Insurance reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel applicable terms and conditions for a competition, promotion or offer at any time. Where a benefit has already been promised, PD Insurance will honour it on the same Terms as were promised in the Terms prior to the change, suspension or cancellation.
- If for any reason any competition, promotion or offer is not capable of running as planned, PD Insurance may suspend, cancel or modify this Promotion.
- PD Insurance will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability, or injury suffered by any person in any way associated with any promotions, competitions or offers, or for any prizes, except where such loss cannot be excluded by law.
- All competitions, promotions or offers are subject to their individual specific terms as listed below.
- This Promotion is bound by the laws of New Zealand and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Buy Online and Get First Month Free Terms
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to the ‘Buy Online get first month free’ promotion (‘Promotion’).
In these Terms, ‘PD’ means PD Insurance Limited, Pacific International Insurance Pty Limited (NZBN 9429041356500 FSP 394846) and all related group companies (also referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
The Promotion will commence at 12 am 21st September 2020 and is available for a limited time only (‘Promotion Period’).
Eligibility – To be eligible for the Promotion, you must:
- be a new PD Pet Insurance Customer; and
- complete and purchase a new PD Pet Insurance policy application exclusively Onlinethrough our website during the Promotion Period.
Eligible Customer – We reserve the right to determine whether any participant is an Eligible Customer in accordance with these criteria, including where any participant has, in our view, acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms.
Each Eligible Customer is only entitled to one Free Month during the Promotion Period.
Promotion Details – Policy cover is subject to our standard underwriting conditions and policy conditions which will apply to any insurance claim.
In accordance with these Terms, Eligible Customers will receive one calendar month of free insurance premiums the Free Month. The Free Month will commence on the Eligible Customer’s policy commencement date (as recorded in the relevant application) and will expire on the date one calendar month after that date the Free Month Expiry Date.
The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or pricing plans.
The Free Month is subject to the relevant PD Insurance Terms and Conditions for the qualifying policy and to our PDS , ‘Product Disclosure Statement’.
Subject to all relevant policy limitations in the event of a claim,
Eligible Customers will receive the qualifying benefits under their chosen qualifying policy during the Free Month.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Premium payment – No premium payment is due at the time of completing and purchasing an Online policy.
- Eligible Customers’ standard premium payment(s) will become due the 1st of the month following commencement (where a policy commences on the 1st of the month); or
- the 1st of the month two months after commencement (where a policy commences on any day after the 1st of the month – i.e., during the month).
- Premium payments are paid in advance for the following month.
- The ‘stand-down’ period will run from the date cover commences i.e., during the Free Month.
- The 14-day cooling off period will run from the Free Month Expiry Date.
- You may cancel your policy at any time (including during the Free Month) without penalty.
- Cancellations will be handled in accordance with the relevant qualifying policy terms.
- This Promotion is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- No Excess payments is payable if there is a claim in the Free Month for new customers.
General – We reserve the right to vary or amend these Terms by publishing updated terms and conditions on our website. Applications being processed at the time of any amendment will not be affected by any change to these terms and conditions.
Exclusions and limitations – The Promotion is not available to:
- holders of any existing Pet Insurance policy underwritten by PD Insurance.
- customers who have had contact with our call centre or other sales support in respect of the pet or policy they seek to apply for.
- customers who have held an existing PD insurance policy that has been cancelled by the customer or us within the three (3) months before or during the Promotion Period.
Date 21st September 2020