HUHA Promotion Terms and Conditions
General Promotional Terms
- These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to all promotions, competitions and offers listed below.
- In these Terms, ‘PD’ means PD Insurance Limited, Pacific International Insurance Pty Limited (NZBN9429041356500 FSP 394846) and all related group companies (also referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
- All promotions, competitions and offers are only open to residents of New Zealand aged at least 18 years.
- By entering or taking up any PD Insurance competition, promotion or offer you agree to and accept all these Promotion Terms and Conditions, as well as the specific Terms and Conditions found below for the relevant competition, promotion or offer.
- Where relevant, policy terms, conditions and exclusions, and normal underwriting criteria apply.
- Information on how to enter the promotion, and all instructions appearing on advertisements, printed material or websites will form part of the Promotion Terms and Conditions for entry into these competitions and promotions and offers. To the extent of any inconsistency in the information shown on the advertisements, printed material or websites, these Promotion Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- All information submitted by you in respect of any promotion, competition or offer becomes the
- In accordance with the applicable Privacy laws, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information held by PD Insurance.
- From time-to-time PD Insurance may also use your information to provide you with communications updating you on the full range of services it offers. If you do not want to receive this information, please let us know at any time by calling PD Insurance on 0800 738 467 or email to [email protected]
- Where a prize is to be given, PD Insurance reserves the right to request winners of any prizes to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the prize winner, or is not satisfactory to PD Insurance, then that prize winner shall forfeit their rights to any prize.
- PD Insurance reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel applicable terms and conditions for a competition, promotion or offer at any time. Where a benefit has already been promised, PD Insurance will honour it on the same Terms as were promised in the Terms prior to the change, suspension or cancellation.
- If for any reason any competition, promotion or offer is not capable of running as planned, PD Insurance may suspend, cancel or modify this Promotion.
- PD Insurance will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability, or injury suffered by any person in any way associated with any promotions, competitions or offers, or for any prizes, except where such loss cannot be excluded by law.
- All competitions, promotions or offers are subject to their individual specific terms as listed below.
- This Promotion is bound by the laws of New Zealand and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
HUHA Promotion Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (‘Terms’) apply to the HUHAm2 promotion (‘Promotion’).
In these Terms, ‘PD’ means PD Insurance Limited, Pacific International Insurance Pty Limited and all related group companies (also referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
To be eligible for the Promotion, you must:
Be a new PD Pet Insurance Customer; andComplete and purchase a new PD Pet Insurance policy application online through www.pd.co.nz during the Promotional Period using the code HUHAm2
PD reserves the right to determine whether any participant is an Eligible Customer in accordance with these criteria, including where any participant has, in our view, acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms.
Policy cover is subject to standard underwriting conditions and policy conditions which will apply to any insurance claim.
In accordance with these Terms Eligible Customers will receive “2 months’ free cover”.
For month-to-month subscribers this means your first payment will be due 2 months from start date of your policy and will be charged monthly after that.
This promotion is not available for annual policies purchases.
The HUHAm2 promo is subject to PD’s T&C’s and their product disclosure statement.
Subject to all relevant policy limitations in the event of a claim, Eligible Customers will receive the qualifying benefits under their chosen qualifying policy as per normal.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Month to Month Subscribers:
Eligible Customers standard premium payment(s) will become due on at the end of the 2nd month following commencement (where a policy commences on the 1st of the month); or
the 1st of the month 3 months after commencement (where a policy commences on any day after the 1st of the month – i.e., during the month).
Premium payments are paid in advance for the following month.
The ‘stand-down’ period will run from the date cover commences, known as the Inception Date.
You may cancel your policy/ies at any time during the HUHAm2 promo without penalty.
Cancellations will be handled in accordance with the relevant qualifying policy terms.
This Promotion is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
Eligible Customers may only accept a Promotional Offer once
No excess payments are payable if there is a claim within the 2-month free period for new customers.
We reserve the right to vary or amend these Terms by publishing updated terms and conditions on our website. Applications being processed at the time of any amendment will not be affected by any change to these terms and conditions.
Exclusions and limitations
The Promotion is not available to:
- holders of any existing Pet Insurance policy underwritten by PD Insurance.
- customers who have accepted other Promotional offers.
- This Promotional offer is not linked to other offers, nor will it link to other offers currently being promoted by PD Insurance.
- customers who have held an existing PD insurance policy that has been cancelled by the customer or us within the three (3) months before or during the Promotion Period.
Date 16th December 2020