* Accidental and Illness annual cover limits are subject to the overall defined policy limit.
^ Wellness Benefits is an addition to the normal plan.
#TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (‘Terms’) apply to the ‘Buy Online get first month free’ promotion (‘Promotion’).
In these Terms, ‘PD’ means PD Insurance Limited, Pacific International Insurance Pty Limited and all related group companies (also referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
The Promotion will commence at 12am 21st September 2020 and is available for a limited time only (‘Promotion Period’).
To be eligible for the Promotion, you must:
- be a new PD Pet Insurance Customer; and
- complete and purchase a new PD Pet Insurance policy application exclusively Online through our website during the Promotion Period.
We reserve the right to determine whether any participant is an Eligible Customer in accordance with these criteria, including where any participant has, in our view, acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms.
Each Eligible Customer is only entitled to one Free Month during the Promotion Period.
Policy cover is subject to our standard underwriting conditions and policy conditions which will apply to any insurance claim.
In accordance with these Terms, Eligible Customers will receive one calendar month of free insurance premiums the Free Month. The Free Month will commence on the Eligible Customer’s policy commencement date (as recorded in the relevant application) and will expire on the date one calendar month after that date the Free Month Expiry Date.
The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or pricing plans.
The Free Month is subject to the relevant PD Insurance Terms and Conditions for the qualifying policy and to our PDS , ‘Product Disclosure Statement’.
Subject to all relevant policy limitations in the event of a claim, Eligible Customers will receive the qualifying benefits under their chosen qualifying policy during the Free Month.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
No premium payment is due at the time of completing and purchasing an Online policy.
- Eligible Customers’ standard premium payment(s) will become due the 1st of the month following commencement (where a policy commences on the 1st of the month); or
- the 1st of the month two months after commencement (where a policy commences on any day after the 1st of the month – i.e. during the month);
- Premium payments are paid in advance for the following month.
- The ‘stand-down’ period will run from the date cover commences i.e. during the Free Month.
- The 14-day cooling off period will run from the Free Month Expiry Date.
- You may cancel your policy/ies at any time (including during the Free Month) without penalty.
- Cancellations will be handled in accordance with the relevant qualifying policy terms.
- This Promotion is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- No Excess payments is payable if there is a claim in the Free Month for new customers.
We reserve the right to vary or amend these Terms by publishing updated terms and conditions on our website. Applications being processed at the time of any amendment will not be affected by any change to these terms and conditions.
Exclusions and limitations
The Promotion is not available to:
- holders of any existing Pet Insurance policy underwritten by PD Insurance.
- customers who have had contact with our call centre or other sales support in respect of the pet or policy they seek to apply for.
- customers who have held an existing PD insurance policy that has been cancelled by the customer or us within the three (3) months before or during the Promotion Period.
Date 21st September 2020